G Y A R U S

Bonjour!

Welcome to my Gyaru inspired fashion blog! I hope you have a good read, and do follow.



ADs!


Credit

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Your name
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Shopping Escapades!
I spent practically all day shopping, and I also spent more money than I had wanted too today. However! I do not regret any of the purchases I had made. The flowery pair of shorts, and the crochet top was found and purchased at Khol's. I really love that store, they have such surprises! The Betsey Johnson sunglasses and dangle earrings were found at T.J Max, which is also another great store for surprises and amazing deals. The bra was from Arie's. Oh my God, this little deviant gives me the best kind of cleavage I could ask for. It's amazing cleavage, but it doesn't overdo it, so it doesn't look too obviously fake or anything like that. I had also gone to a craft store and stocked up on more chains and accessories to make more jewelry pieces. You should be expecting some pictures soon enough!

Oh, an before I forget! My circle lenses from Honey Color came in the mail today! You will most definitely be seeing pictures of myself and reading my personal review either tomorrow or sometime in the very near future!

I will end this by showing you my most recent charms I made out of polymer clay! One's an ice cream scoop, a little bat, a cookie shaped into a cute puppy face, and a little heart with pearls!

Labels: , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post