G Y A R U S

Bonjour!

Welcome to my Gyaru inspired fashion blog! I hope you have a good read, and do follow.



ADs!


Credit

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Your name
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I Make Jewelry!
My interest in jewelry making actually branched off from my fascination with deco den! I purchased a few whipple kits and learned the ways of decorating anything I wanted into adorable pastry treats. This had lead me to start making my own cabochons from polymer clay, and I've quite a collection now! Also, getting into the Gyaru fashion has inspired and opened me to the world of jewelry. I never used to wear jewelry, or any kind of accessories with my outfits, but all that has changed! That was probably the driving force into actual jewelry making. And, well, I started putting together my charms, that I had already made out of polymer clay, and turned them into adorable accessories!

Please excuse the low quality of the pictures. My camera has been acting up, and I've been having to use my cell phone to take pictures, in the mean time.









Labels: , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post